Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Refresh

About two weeks ago I was forced to visit this site using Internet Explorer. I do everything my power not to use that pile of crap, but in this instance I was glad I did.

I noticed that a couple things didn't line up properly on the site design. Being an stickler for aesthetic appeal, I've spent most of the last two weeks tweaking various things in order to get them to work properly.

Most notable is a new header, but I've also toned the colors down some so it's not as much as a punch in the face. Links should be easier to see, added a cute lil favicon, social media buttons are a bit more organized and there shouldn't be the small, but nagging, issues that I had noticed on other browsers.

Not the overhaul I wanted, but it'll do until I can decide on a new design I like.

Oh and the wife and I are having a boy. Something to mold in my image now.

*Cue evil laugh*

5 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Oooh. Nerve cells. I like it.

Or they're Shadow ships from Babylon 5.

Phathead said...

Figure you liked that. It's from a wallpaper I have for my computer. I'd be willing to share if interested.

And nice obscure sci-fi reference.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

(I mean about The Boy. But the page is nice too :))

TiredRPh said...

At first glance I thought it was lice. Then again, i did dispense permetherin to 5family members today (on medicaid I might add). 2 bottles each with refils. Now my head itches again.

But I do like the cool blue nerve cells.