Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Snapped

I feel I must apologize to you Aciphex. You were an innocent bystander during my brief fit of rage. Perhaps it was the six phone line rings, perhaps it was the four people waiting. Perhaps it was the fact that the robot kept fucking up, or perhaps it was because I was on just three hours sleep.

Regardless of that fact, I never should have acted the way I did. Its not your fault that whatever dipshit designed you decided that that your Sorb-it canister should be just a faction of a millimeter smaller than the neck of the bottle. Its not your fault that I wanted that last tablet out of the bottle so I could get one more annoying person out of the store.

Aciphex, I'm sorry and I hope you'll be able to forgive me.

3 comments:

Death of Houseplants said...

That's an awesome amount of bottle destruction!

Unknown said...

Phathead!!! You da Man!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why that was so friggin hilarious, but that made me laugh so hard my eyes were tearing up. LOL. Thank you