Thursday, August 5, 2010

Facebook, Twitter and a dog named Boo


Ok, maybe Boo is Old MD's dog, but the title sounded catchy in my head.

Since the countdown to school is getting progressively smaller, I've decided to do a bit of cleaning up around this place. I'm debating a full fledged redesign as I doubt I'll have time over the next few years once everything begins.

As of right now, there are small changes around the site.

On the left column you'll notice a new Facebook link. I took a page out of The Redheaded Pharmacist and started one up for this site. Whether or not it's a worthwhile endeavor I have no idea, but I thought it would be worth trying out at least, especially considering the emails I recieve.

Also if you jump into the specific URL link to a post, you'll now see icons for Twitter and Facebook for ease of sharing. Originally I wanted them on the main page as well for each post, but I've run into a bit of a programming hitch and I'll have to delay that.

I know you all are salivating in anticipation.

2 comments:

The Redheaded Pharmacist said...

So you are finally on FB huh Phathead? Strong work! Maybe you will post more maningful FB status updates than I do. My FB page is usually filled with complaints about something that happened to me at work or my usual ramblings about nothing, lol. It's good to vent though to get it out of your system right?

Phathead said...

That's kinda what I have Twitter for lol

I figured I'd try it out so I can be uber cool like you... minus the awesome hair of course.