Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Back.....

As of Thursday morning, yours truly will once again be setting foot in a pharmacy.

It has been over three months now since I have done so, and for me that has been three months too many. Naturally there will be a bit of training to do, but I never thought I would be so excited to see drug seekers again.

And no worries, I'm not done at Wally World yet. I'll be doing the both for the time being to keep my hours up where I need them. Thus I'll have stories from both there AND the pharmacy.

It's a bloggers dream!

And now to prepare for school...

5 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Will you be working there? Or just going in to pick up your Disulfuram?

Phathead said...

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Very funny Grumpy

Frantic Pharmacist said...

Tell us more! Big Evil chain pharmacy? Good Lil' Pharmacy that Could? Groceries? Lawn furniture? Or just the serious stuff?

Phathead said...

A Big Evil pharmacy chain.

Sadly there is a significant lack of independents here. Figure it would be good to see things from the side of a major chain for a while.

Pharmgirl said...

Congrats on the new job!