Friday, August 27, 2010

Personal Retrospection

As I sit here about to embark on the last leg of the journey which spawned the creation of this website, I find myself doing a bit of personal retrospection. I almost feel as if we should cue some sappy music... hold on...

Ok here we go, click play and continue on:



Anywho, when I started the little refresh of this blog I was more or less forced to go over the initial posts. Back when I was lucky to have twenty people stumble upon this site daily.

For one, I can actually write half-assed decently now. My recent re-write of my testicular adventure (note to self: copyright this name for future film use) was done because I realized I now could do a much better job of conveying such a story.

Holy shit, could I almost be a writer now?

My struggles with surviving my undergrad is apparent to me even though it may not be to you. Actually this post might make it more apparent... although I wish I woulda saved that idea for a post title.

With how much I have changed these past few years, I wonder just who I will be at the end of the next four years. Hopefully I won't be a woman, but you never know, stranger things have happened.

And to all of those who told me to give up four years ago and that I would never make it, I have but one thing to say.

No comments: