Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The 100,000th Visitor


August 9th, 2010 at 10:28:01pm was a historic moment for this site. It was at this moment that we had our 100,000th visitor to my blessed rants.

I honor you, 100,00th visitor and thank you for visiting me on your iPhone. St. Elizabeth, Missouri appears to be a small town just like the area I grew up in.

Your award is the $100,000 bill at the top of this post. All retailers will take it, although you may want to ask if they can make change first. Print off as many copies as you'd like, it's my treat to you.

No one else is allowed to do so though. If I find out someone else is using our 100,00th visitors award, I will find you and introduce you to the pleasure of Fleet Enemas... many of them. Unless you're into that kind of thing... then we'll have to find some other punishment.

Like making you watch this movie. Yea, that's right, I'll do it.

Now that that is clarified, enjoy your award my Missourian friend!

2 comments:

Brother Frankie said...

is there an award for 100,000,003?

just askin, i think it was me..

btw, do you have 280 oxcy 80's..

and you should have the info, i was here when my son was born 17 years ago..

be blessed

pharmacy schools said...

congrats! keep those visitors coming!