Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You Sure Got A Purdy Mouth

I'm sitting in the study a short while ago getting some things together for the move. Seeing as I'm unemployed, I figure I'll be useful. Soon I realize that the living room, where the pup was recently playing, was now quiet.

A little too quiet.

As I walk out there to investigate, River greets me tail wagging like this...


A few feet away lay a partially chewed, and obviously puncture, tube of magenta acrylic paint. I am not entirely too certain where she dug that out of as I keep my paints all in one box. Maybe she just wanted to feel pretty today, I have no idea.

In any case, the wife will be home in about an hour and I'm not cleaning her up solely so I can see her expression when she walks in. It'll be spectacular.

3 comments:

FrauTech said...

Love it, he's so cute! And now all made up and ready to go out!

McFury CPhT said...

What did Mrs. phathead think about River's lipstick application?

Phathead said...

First thing the wife said when she got home is why the dog got into my pink nail polish.

Go figure