Friday, June 18, 2010

That's Papa To You

A few weeks ago the wife and I were granted a bit of a surprise. I haven't said much of it yet because... well I was waiting for pictures. Repeatedly I have said that I feel quite old at times and this will only further said feelings.

Thus I present to you, what my wife and my plans for this coming New Years Eve will be.

What you can see is that the it's already enthralled in a biochemistry textbook. But shhh, the wife doesn't know that yet.

So I have a wife, a dog, a kid... I think I need a house and I have the whole set, no?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and the wife!
~Mel

Frantic Pharmacist said...

Phat, you're gonna have a lot on your plate but I know you're up to the challenge! Congratulations!

TiredRPh said...

Congrats! Hope the rest of the year goes smoothely

Erin said...

Congrats! You're gonna have your hands full, but I bet you'll do just fine!

McFury CPhT said...

Didn't someone tell you a dog is the first step before a baby?

Well, I am in good company then, because we are expecting, too.

DRxUGdealer said...

Congrats Phat!