Saturday, May 1, 2010

Help A Nerd Out

I have decided to ask the masses to help a fellow nerd, myself, out with a bit of a quandary I am in at the moment. You see, I will be running my first ever full season (since I have the time) of my online racing dealie.

The problem is I'm debating running a new livery, but I cannot decide which to run. I have decided that I shall ask the advice of my oh so wise readers out there.

You can vote on the pole in the upper right hand corner. The first livery is the one I have been running for the past year, so I am a bit partial to that one.

And I promise I'll get back to more nerd pharmacy rants in a day or two.

Livery 1

Livery 2

Livery 3

Livery 4

Livery 5

5 comments:

Lisa G said...

I'm pretty partial to Livery 5 myself.

Anonymous said...

4 is out. Green is a no-no in racing

Qex said...

I like either one or two... leaning more towards one.

Anonymous said...

Gotta be 5. Five is smokin' hot.

Anonymous said...

Livery 1!!!!