Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unemployed

I survived Vegas... barely. I think they should make a rule where you can't stay longer than four days because it wears you out.

Anywho I may be taking a break from the blog for a short while. I was forced to resign from my job today (and no I did not actually do anything terribly wrong nor did I have to do with this blog) so I have some things I need to take care of.

Instead I'll leave you with a couple of pics from my trip and hopefully I won't be gone too long.





8 comments:

DRxUGdealer said...

That sucks. I'm sure with your abilities, you'll be able to get a job anywhere. Good luck with everything!

And I'm also looking forward to the epic Vegas night story, but it can wait until you get things straightened out.

P.S. I would post my pic with Jonah Hill but then there goes my anonymity...

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Good luck, Phat.

redgirl said...

Sorry to hear that

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out okay.

Emma said...

Hang in there! Closed doors, opened windows and all that optimist stuff can't be wrong.

Rosie said...

I know that any McDruggies in my town would love to have you. Good luck and keep your eye on the prize.

Paul Trusten said...

Can you tell us why you were forced to resign?

Phathead said...

I won't say anything in public, but let's just say it wasn't anything major and it caught the owner on a bad day when he already has a short fuse.

My manager and the head of HR were quite upset when they talked to me.