Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What I Did on my Summer Vacation

I mentioned here what I had planned for this past lovely summer. Since classes started back up today, lets make sure I accomplished everything I wanted.

Retake Gen Chem I - Check! Passed with an A
Retake PCAT - Check! See here
Get Married - Check! See here

And finally, my nerdiest endeavor of the summer. I mentioned I was going to start back up doing some sim racing. Well I did end up picking up that wheel and pedal set I wanted


And I drove many different cars, Example 1, Example 2 and Example 3. And ended up the summer with a decent set of stats.

All in all it was a damn fine summer. Now it's time to finish those damned pharmacy school apps...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! hahaha

Brother Frankie said...

have you gone anywhere exciting in this vehicle? is it garaged and just for weekend use? opiates will making the driving more fun...

Be blessed
Brother Frankie