Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Why I am King of the Pharmacy Nerds

I am the self proclaimed King of the Pharmacy Nerds. Instead of having Newsweek or Sports Illustrated in the bathroom, you'll usually find Drug Topics or Pharmacy Times. My book case has a shelf dedicated to various pharmacy books and materials.

If I do get into pharmacy school, I will promptly go and get my first tattoo. It is a Bowl of Hygeia I have been designing the last couple years. Obviously I will not get something like that unless I am sure I will be in pharmacy for the long haul.

My prized possession is the one which my wife does not like. In fact, it currently resides in the closet of our study. To be honest, I understand that. It's more of a single guy's pad type of thing, but I still think it's cool. Besides, who else honestly has something like this in their home? Probably the best thing I ever found while cleaning out the basement of my work many years ago.

4 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

I think these fields, including mine, tend to attract us science nerds.

Nice sign.

Lipstick said...

That's pretty funny. Kinda looks like a fire hazard though. I still think it's cool.

Wendi said...

I keep wanting to get a tattoo but can't design anything I really like.. What's yours look like?

EC said...

Oh this is just too awesome. That's a true treasure right there. If you ever had a burglar break in, that'd be the first thing they'd take. Cause everybody wants a cool one-of-a-kind neon sign!