Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Care (Repost)

Normally I refrain from reposting other people's blog posts. Just seems cheesy to me for some reason. Today I make an exception.

I was getting caught up on Old MD Girl's blog when I decided to go through her blog roll. The very first post I read contained one of the most emotional pieces I have found yet on the various medical blogs.

Those of you who just read these, and not write them, may not understand the difficulty in expressing the circumstances of your day. It seems easy, at first, but as time goes on it becomes increasingly difficult.

Now one of the things I have tried to do here is emphasize the passion for pharmacy and the medical fields in general. Judging from how this blog has been reviewed in various places, it seems I have succeeded to a certain degree. Yet it is always difficult to write an eloquent post that can relay feelings accurately.

Today I present to you a post like that. A post which explains why I am choosing a career in the medical fields. A post which explains what a lot of his feel on a regular basis. A post which should remind those who have become disillusioned what we are here for.

I present I Care from the blog 6YearMed

No comments: