Monday, February 22, 2010

This Is My Gnome

Go ahead, click it and see it even bigger. You know you wanna

This is my gnome, Melvin. Pretty cool little guy isn't he? Melvin guards the plasma when the wife and I aren't home.

And he's a pretty damn good player. There's always ladies calling for Melvin. I think it has something to do with the red hat, but when I wore a similar one I struck out.

Then I thought it was the beard so I thought I would try that. Then I remembered its almost impossible for me to grow facial hair.

Other than that he's you're typical gnome. He likes to stay at a constant temperature, so he doesn't hang out outside like some of his friends. Melvin also enjoys drinking Johnnie Walker in the evenings and taking long walks on the beach.

Melvin is pretty much one of the coolest damned people I know. And he's not even real. That is how awesome he truly is.

No comments: