Monday, January 25, 2010

Where's Phathead?

I will be traveling around the country for the next two weeks or so. Prior to having to go back to school for that one motherfuc... I mean that one class, I had made plans to spend a week in Vegas.

Two weeks ago I received notice of my fourth and fifth interviews... at roughly the same time.

So this week I find myself in Vegas where as next week I am traveling to two different parts of the country for two different interviews.

Ole Phatty is gonna rack up some frequent flyer miles!

Posts will probably be short and sweet during that time and, as creepily as it sounds, I could be sitting next to some of you during the interview process... and you would never know!

*Cue evil laugh*

If, for whatever reason, one of my many flights crashes, I leave this blog to our fellow medical blogging brethren. Maybe Dr. Grumpy can divvy the site up for me.

I'm such a positive thinker!

Until then, booze and sight seeing awaits me!

4 comments:

EC said...

Have fun and good luck! I've got two words for you .... penny slots. Win big, sir.

Pharmgirl said...

Good luck! And remember, cash out while you're ahead (Mrs. Phathead will thank you).

Grumpy, M.D. said...

May the force be with you, Phat.

Frantic Pharmacist said...

Good luck. Hit it big in Vegas and you won't need that pesky pharmacy degree!