Thursday, January 7, 2010

Prescribing, So Easy A Caveman Can Do It!

This appeared on my fax machine earlier today from a dentist office. I've seen a lot of strange form prescriptions before, but this one takes the cake. Really, all its missing is a bingo dauber for maximum effect.


Now I know what some of you are thinking. First, it is nice that it is legible to read. Second, I recognize that it is probably an easy way to prescribe common prescriptions.

But seriously? The kicker is you can tell they screwed up the refills to start out with judging by the marks. They had to make an X, the number 15 and the number 1. And they screwed up one of them.

Bravo, bravo.

Who new little old ladies in a bingo parlor on Saturday night had so much in common with prescribing prescriptions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Luckily prescribers can't use this crap with controls in my state. Can't be on preprinted blanks. I get this crap from dermatologists and pediatric docs. They should have this type of crap around the office, not to give to patients and pharmacies because it a bitch to read.