Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ridin' the Short Bus

I'm going to quiz those of you who travel to this spectacular, yes I'm ego-building, blog. I would like for you to look at the picture below and pick one of the options below. That is all, no strings attached.



You drive up to your local pharmacy and notice this sign on the drive thru window (ignore the glare). You then proceed to do which of the following:

A) Sit in front of the window for 15 minutes hoping someone will notice

B) Ring the bell and then sit in front of the window for 15 minutes

C) Ring the bell a minimum of a dozen times in under two minutes, then sit there for 15 minutes

D) Bang on the window with your fist, and then sit there for 15 minutes

E) Honk your horn, and then sit at the window for 15 minutes.

Got your answer? Good. Now post it in the comments section. Make sure you post your address too. Why you may ask? So I can drive to your house, knock on your door, and smack you upside of the head with a 2x4. You are with the other 18 dumbfucks that followed one of these options the other day. Darwinism does not apply to you. When your giggling to yourself and playing with your belly button on a daily basis I really hope your content with yourself.

Whew I feel better

3 comments:

Frantic Pharmacist said...

I would definitely sit there, call the pharmacy on my cell phone and ask "Can I pick up my prescription at the window??" No way would I get off my butt and come inside..!!

Anonymous said...

I would bang my gloved hand three times distinctly, and do this once every 60 seconds.

Or, maybe the sign should be more explicit, as in:

NO DRIVE-THRU SERVICE TODAY;
PLEASE COME INSIDE

Anonymous said...

F. Call Corporate and bitch so hard about the inconvenience of a closed/frozen drive through window that I get a $50 gift card, then rub it in some peon tech's face when I pay for my prescriptions with the gift card while sitting in the Escalade I managed to buy even though I'm "too hurt to work" and living on the dole.

It's what our customers would do. :)