Friday, December 19, 2008

Feel like pimpin'

I try not to pimp other website as that would make me no better than the advertisers were are inundated with on a regular basis. Then again, I do love bein' a pimp.

In any case, I have belong to a website for several years that creates some of the most remarkable wallpapers I have found. It is just one guy who is lucky enough to be doing this for a living from his home. You can get a glimpse of his work in the free gallery in the link below. Perhaps the most attractive part of the place is that he listens to the comments of members and incorporates their thoughts into adjustments or entire new wallpapers.

If you work for a business with a forward facing computer terminal, I personally use his wallpapers as a slide show to entertain customers. I've actually had a few join the site after the fact.

In any case, I think it's something that should definitely be checked out.

Digital Blasphemy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you are amazing. Until I read your blog I thought I was to sarcasic and cynical to be a pharmacist. Nope. not anymore. Thanks :)

Christine

Phathead said...

Trust me, we need more sarcastic people out there