Monday, December 1, 2008

I wanna be Dr. House

I have become enamored with the show House over the past year. While I had watched it off and on its first season, it wasn't until a few months ago that I truly got into it. Now it is one of the few shows I watch on a daily basis. Part of what makes it fun is that he is a complete ass to his patients, much like we would all like to be asses when they deserve it. It is also fun to kind of play along and try to guess what the condition is.

Via Wikipedia I stumbled upon a blog which analyzes the medical aspect of the episodes. I personally love this kind of stuff and often he picks out the same miscues I noticed.

For those of you who have not seen the show, try to catch an episode the next chance you'll get. It's absolutely brilliant.

For those of you who do watch it, check out the blog that analyzes it, Polite Dissent

No comments: