Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm a 100% Nerd

You know how you can tell when you're a nerd? I just got a reminder email from Amazon earlier today and I was a happy as a junkie getting his Lortab. It was a reminder that The Universe comes out on Blu-Ray soon. What's The Universe you may ask? Well...



It's a show on The History Channel (although I guess it's just History now) about, you guessed it, the Universe. You see not only am I a pharmacy nerd, I'm also a nerd in general. I usually dig through Charter On-Demand to find something on Nat Geo or The Science Channel or History that I haven't seen yet. Usually something about space or science history or shit like that. Big fan of Naked Science on Nat Geo too. I used to watch How It's Made a lot too until I bored the fiance to death by explaining how cardboard boxes were made. For some reason she didn't find that as interesting as I did.

So I can admit, I'm a nerd. Hell I actually once looked for a pocket protector for my lab coat. Not too long ago my glasses were held together with tape. Odd thing is I don't belong to the science club on campus. Perhaps everyone should send their condolences to my future missus. She shall have to put up with this for the rest of her life. Poor her.

Ooooh look what else is on my list...



Yea yea stop laughing, I'll go back to the nerd cave now....

No comments: