Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fallout

I had a meeting with my manager Friday afternoon and went over the situation. Obviously she and I both agree that we are kind of fucked in what to do. See our company operates in two different states. We have a bunch of pharmacies in one state, and only one in the other. He works in the that other state. And we only have one other person that has a license in that state currently.

What it comes down to is, they confront him and he will be gone. Either he'll quit, or they'll fire him. Then that store is left without a pharmacist. Now this is our busiest store and we would be forced to close it. So, as my manager said, we are now stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I guess she is going to go over their records on Monday and speak to the owner about how to deal with this. I just know that I do not want to be around when the shit hits the fan because it is going to be traced back to me.

At least I can look back and say I did the right thing. I hope.

No comments: