Saturday, January 19, 2008

The End of Relaxation

A new semester is upon me this coming Tuesday. Gone is the relaxation that was winter break... wait was it really relaxing? Would I rather deal with a drunk/stoned individual yelling at me for not being able to use his Food Stamp card to pay for his pain meds or would I rather spend a night in the library studying physics and chemistry and accounting (I'm technically a business major/chem minor). Honestly its a push.

I survived last semesters Biochemistry hell. Eeked out a B- in it which I will gladly take. Brought my GPA for the semester down to a 3.4, but shit after what I went through I'll take it.

Another semester means the beginning of another blessed event.... drinking! Since I'm the only one who stays here during break it gets rather dull, but I'm already tasting the two dollar pitchers tuesday night. Mmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..can you put a END OF BUSH clock count down????

The CDM said...

Here's my take on grades(as I am a returning student myself) a B- ain't bad at all. Employers actually like that because if you got nothing but A's it is a sign that you're not used to a disappointment here or there. My brother-in-law is a Nuc Pharmer and he would probably say something like, "Well, C+C+C+C=Pharm D."

Mucho luck with the studies.