Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life Is Sweet

The next two months or so are going to flat out rock. All I have is one measly course to deal with the rest of the semester, so I have no worries about school. I'm working roughly 40 hours a week and will finally pay off some debt with the extra cash I'll be making.

Most of all its my upcoming travels and events. Within one six week period I will:

  • Go see Craig Ferguson's stand up show that has been touring the country
  • Go see Conan O'Brien's tour as it cuts through our area (got damned lucky with tickets)
  • Go to my first MLB game in several years
  • Spend a week in Vegas at my best friend's wedding
  • Go to my brother's high school graduation
Some of those events are on back to back nights as well. I will spend a bit of money, do a bit of traveling, but it will be flat out awesome.

I can already tell y'all are jealous. And you should be. Muhahahahahaha

1 comment:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Ahh.

After a got accepted to med school, I spent the next 6 months of college in varying degrees of inebration.