Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Bringing Sexy Back

Check out the new digs.... pretty snazzy eh? Since I fubared the previous layout, I finally fished up this bad boy. Hopefully it's not too drastic of a change, but I have a lot more control over the look over this layout than before.

First off, if you see anything that looks funky or just plain stupid, please let me know. I'll do my best to fix it in a timely manner.

Second I'd like to thank my XML buddy who was kind enough to help me with every annoying little question I had here. The header is by Ryan Bliss from Digital Blasphemy, a site I highly recommend you check out.

Now to the nitty gritty. One of the things I lost was several blog links I had. If you know which ones are missing, please post them here and I'll re-add them.

Now for the grand tour.... cue the music!

Up top you have a list of websites I visit on a daily basis to either vent or get a good laugh after a rough day. I suggest checking each of them out, if you haven't already, as they prove to have plenty of good reading material on a slow weekend day in a pharmacy.

You'll see I've brought back the e-mail me option. Since I'm going to be starting the pharmacy school application process, and judging from the journey I've gone through these last five years, I thought it would be the prudent thing to do.

RSS feed should be working just fine now. There were some hiccups in the past, for those of you who used it, but those should be hammered out now.

There is a fancier search feature to dig though my 200+ posts. Assuming any are worth rereading that is. The blog archive is now much more condensed and user friendly as well.

Favorite posts are reposted and if anyone does have some suggestions I am all ears. It is kinda arbitrary how I decided them, but alas that is the joy of running this blog.

In essence that is. Probably not all that exciting, but I think it's awful purdy. If the colors are too difficult to read or you just think it looks like a piece of shit, let me know. I'm open to suggestions and what have you.

Otherwise sit back, relax and enjoy Version 4 of this stupendous blog

7 comments:

Pharmgirl said...

Looks good! Also, thanks for the link!

I may add the e-mail me option too, if I ever get over Spamaphobia.

Phathead said...

Well it's not my normal email so it doesn't bother me if it gets flooded or not lol

Lovely, CPhT said...

Like the new layout. Also, thanks for adding me to your blogroll, I've returned the compliment. :)

Anonymous said...

I liked the old layout better.

Unknown said...

I like the new layout myself...except "Categories" is spelled with an "e," not a second "a."

Yes, I'm a letter freak...why do you ask?

Phathead said...

Where do you see this misspelling? It's late and perhaps I am blind lol

Andrew Holland said...

It's at the bottom of your posts where is tells what category(s) the post is part of.