Sunday, February 22, 2009

What the hell is going on?

Have I missed something? Did Hell freeze over? Are we all dying? Am I dead and this is all a dream?

Why do I ask? Because work has gone smoothly for the last month. No exceedingly stupid questions, no con-jobs, no yelling, no screaming. I mean seriously, what in the hell?

They call and ask for refills on their hydrocodone, I tell them they have no refills and are early, and they respond that they'll have their doctor fax in a new script when it can be filled.

Seriously?

I'm convinced it's all part of some evil plan. That the public is planning a surprise attack on pharmacies. That's the only possible solution right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like normal to me, Gordon being right close to a win and his car giving up on him. What shit it is to have the best car, and end up second. Oh well, we'll take second in points for now.

BTW, we may have had one day in the last month of nice people but the next day it went back to normal. Wal-mart tends to attract the scum of the earth to a pharmacy. Only a few good, people out in the line waiting.