Sunday, April 20, 2008

Perhaps Its Time I Joined Big Pharma

Normally I would stray away from helping Big Pharma, but I had a thought today on a drug they could make. Why this has not been created yet I really have no idea because it is utterly brilliant. Shit if they won't do it, I'll do it myself.


Ladies and Gentleman I present to you the birth control of the 21st century - Ortho-Van


What it is Ortho-Van you may ask? Why its a multiphasic birth control. What makes it so special? It adds a 10 day cycle of Ativan.


Now that you have picked your jaws up off the floor, how fucking genius is that idea? This may have something to do with the fact I just dealt with 3 women in a row with raging PMS, but I think its something that would help society as a whole. Think its time for me to make a phone call..


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow dude. Great Idea.

-S

Anonymous said...

I have a few people you could test this on.

Fillstation said...

Where can I sign up??