Monday, April 28, 2008

Redemption

I have stated many times my pet peeve over people who come to the drive thru with broken windows and thus have to get out of their car and then walk up to the window. Its always the same damned people every goddamn time.

Today I was granted some redemption. You see one of our repeat offenders was standing at the window waiting for her beloved Lortab. The clerk gave it to her and I watched her turn back to her car to get in. Only problem is she locked the door... with the keys in the ignition... and the car on.

Needless to say I grabbed my little back of Cheez-its, pulled up a chair and watched this hilarity. I could have helped her. I decided though that since this woman for the last two years has been too lazy to park her car and actually walk in the store for her Lortab, that I deserved this opportunity. I sat there for a good ten minutes giggling to myself. It was then that it dawned on her that the passenger side door was open and she went on her merry little way.

Call me an asshole, but damn did that make my day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh the Lignell's customers.
You have no idea how much I don't miss that drive up window.

-S

Anonymous said...

Should have filmed it for YOU TUBE lol