Monday, February 25, 2008

What I've Learned Tonight

Well I was all set to stay up until the wee hours of the morning to watch my race tonight, see here if anyone cares, only to have them cancel it completely at 1am. Bastards.

Now I am wide awake with literally nothing to do but flip through the TV channels. I see the Oscars were on tonight. That excites me about as much as seeing a 90 year old woman in a mini-skirt. The 700 club is on with the guy who can squat the weight of the Earth. Ya know God rocks when he can make an old guy do something that wicked.

I'm convinced Billy Mays has to be one of the best pitchmen in the history of mankind. I mean he has literally sold me on four different products tonight. He has got to be one of the smoothest sons of bitches with women. I mean just think about his lines

Billy Mays here and boy do I have a deal for you. I'm going to going to take you to this wonderful restaurant, buy you lost of wine and then we're going to go to my place and I'll show you my Gopher

And the 80s style beard isn't too bad either. Shit I need some sleep....

Edit: I found this freaky ass page on him too. Now its really time to go to bed
http://www.atmospheric-violence.com/mays/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god.....i hope they don't cancel races anymore ha ha