Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Dreaded Beep of an Alarm Clock

After 48 long, and ultimately unfruitful, days I shall return to the working world. No, it's nothing as glamorous as counting by five all day and repeatedly telling people 'No, you're hydrocodone subscription has not been called in yet' but it's something.

It'll be the first new job I've had in six years and my first job outside of a pharmacy. To say it is will be weird is a vast understatement.

Aside from that the wife and I survived the move. I do believe River is the happiest out of all of us as she has much more space to run around inside now. I will be EXTREMELY happy when I finally unpack the last box and our decorations will no longer consist of cardboard strewn about.

In any case, I am being a good boy and going to bed early tonight. At 8am tomorrow morning, I become yet another smiling face at Big Evil.

I just hope you guys are ready for the stories.

1 comment:

Frantic Pharmacist said...

Can't wait! The adventure begins....