Monday, July 28, 2008

Trivia Geek

Anyone who knows me personally knows that I am full of useless knowledge. Ask how a hurricane forms or what really caused the Civil War (still shocked most people still think it was slavery) or how are cardboard boxes are constructed, and I usually know the answer. Really really bugs the hell outta some people, because I just randomly spout this shit off, but I find it cool.

Always liked the show Jeopardy, but would never try out for it as I would most likely freeze on camera and then crap my pants much like the patients who come into our pharmacy. That being said I came across an article on Fark about a guy who was on the show and documented his experience. Thought it would make a good lunch time reading or if you're just having a slow day at work. Enjoy

http://joshreads.com/?page_id=1650

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooooo! Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves in the Civil War!!!