Friday, May 23, 2008

Sunday Will Rule

I don't mention it much on here, but I happen to be an auto racing fiend. NASCAR is my main one, but I also love Formula 1, the IRL, you name it. This Sunday I shall, hopefully, remained parked on my ass for almost the entire day. My schedule is as follows:

6:30am to 9am - Formula 1, GP of Monaco
Noon to 4pm - Indy 500
5pm to 9:30pm - Coca-Cola 600


Very very rarely do you get the opportunity to enjoy such a trifecta, and I am hoping to be able to watch all of them. Would be a very nice way to kind of relax and recoup for the coming week (the day after memorial day sucks ass). Needless to say I am a very very happy little boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad says and I quote:
"That's my boy!!!" He also said he'll be riding the couch with you lol.

mama biscuit said...

Add beer and my husband is all over that like stink on shit.