Monday, May 12, 2008

Fuck My School

Its finals week for me. Seven tests in five days. Four of them comprehensive. Two of the comprehensive over two semesters. Whoopdy fuckin do.

Needless to say I have been studying a lot. It has gotten to the point that I can no longer study at home. You see I tend to find other things to do like the dishes or scrubbing the kitchen floor rather than study after a while. Hell its the only time I seem to dust under the coffee table. Go figure.

Today I decided its time to go and study at the library instead. I find myself a nice little corner, plop down the iPod, the Dew, my notecards, notes and textbooks and make myself nice and comfy. I plan on being there for a while. Shoulda got a catheter in hindsight, but maybe for tomorrow night. Anywho I'm in my groove and I go to take a short ten minute break to relax and dick around on the internet. Then I hear over the PA system:

"The library will be closing in 15 minutes."


It was 9:45 PM. What fucking college library closes at 10PM during finals week? Normally its open until Midnight the last two weeks of school, but no not this year. Shit when I was in Omaha the library was open until 2AM during finals. So I pack up all my shit and grumble to some other pissed off students as I walk out the door.

Now I sit on my couch, debating if I should put Season 2 of House in the DVD player. I'll probably end up making more notecards and shit, but I feel a bit better now that I vented. Don't you?

No comments: