Thursday, March 27, 2008

I don't get it

I really don't understand why people can't tell me what they want when they call in for refills. Is it really hard to say I want this or that or this? I had a woman today call and tell me to just fill all her meds. Okkkk....

Brought up her profile and saw 24 different meds spread over the past 45 days. All of them could be considered regular meds, but honestly who the hell knows. I filled the 18 or so that I thought made the most sense, but Lord knows when she comes in she'll probably bitch because she didn't want those particular ones.

I'm going to go to the grocery store tonight, walk up to an employee and tell them I want food for my apartment. When they ask what kind of food, I'll just tell them the stuff I normally get. That'll probably make me feel a little better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They can't pronounce the drug names. They should at least spell them out for you.

Anonymous said...

the ole' apothecary is far more generous than I. Most that say that to me are just too lazy to keep track of what they're on and when they need it. I don't let them get away with saying "just fill them all" - I either make them say what the drug names are, what they're for, or make them listen to me list every drug on their profile and ask if they need it. It's just a mess at the pick-up counter otherwise.

Anonymous said...

You should answer the phone, "Pharmacy Psychic Hotline."