Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Idiot of the Day

First phone call of the day was from a woman in her mid 20s. She was upset at us. Why you might ask? Because we filled her birth control on a Wednesday.

Now let us step back a minute here. First off she was upset that SHE called in her refill on a Wednesday and we filled it. Funny how that works eh?

Why was she upset that it was filled on a Wednesday? Because she only wants it filled on Tuesday's as thats when her cycle starts.

Once again.... huh?

I explain to her that she could just call it in on Tuesday herself as its difficult for us to remember something like that when she calls in. She decided that no, that was our job for her. Then I said that just because we filled it on a Wednesday doesn't mean she has to take it on a Wednesday and fuck up her cycle.

She then accused me of wanting to get her pregnant so we could squeeze more money out of her and her future child and that she needed to get it filled on a Tuesday otherwise aliens would sprout out of her rectum... ok I made that last part up, sue me.

Honestly what the fuck does it matter what day of the week we fill something on? The scary part? I wasn't in the ghetto today, I was in the 'affluent' section of the city. Great way to start the day me thinks...

No comments: