Saturday, December 8, 2007

Stomach Grumblings

Why is it whenever I am hungry at work, namely when I forgot to bring a lunch, we get a string of Depakote prescriptions?

Depakote is used namely for bi-polar disorders and/or manic depressives. The problem with being hungry and dispensing this? They smell like fuckin cotton candy. They sit on my tray and this smell overtakes my sense. It takes a lot of will power to not eat all of them in one shot. That and I'm sure they don't taste to good.

Why mention this? I had 5 Rxs in a row of Depakote this morning. And I forgot to eat breakfast. Luckily a 400 pound woman in size 4 clothes came into today and I suddenly lost the urge to eat. Strange how that works

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really does smell like cotton candy, doesn't it. That'll teach you to not eat.

Anonymous said...

SO DO YOU HAVE A GREEN CONSTRUCTION PAPER OR CARDBOARD CHRISTMAS TREE ON THE WALL WITH DIFFERENT PILLS ON THEM??? SOME OF YOUR FUN PEOPLE MIGHT THINK THEY ARE SCRATCH AND SNIFF. THEY'D BE TRYING TO HOLD YOU UP FOR THE TREE LOL

Bad to the Bohn said...

Have you tried Benicar (buttered popcorn)? Or all kinds of vitamins (prenatal and the like)?

Natamonkey said...

I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one who smells the pills... :)