Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm Bored

That really sums up where I've been the last few weeks. School has bored the shit out of me. This is my first semester where I do not have a science course. Four out of five of my classes are all business courses. And I dread going to them each day.

Not to come across cocky, but my business classes are not that hard. I have yet to even be challenged this semester in the slightest area. My finance course is somewhat intriguing, but the math in it is relatively simple and unchallenging.

As a result I've started to become rather lazy in my course work. Not a good thing. I've also become somewhat apathetic to other things and as such I have not had that much to write about. I will say that everyone should own Mario Kart Wii and House of Dead: Overkill. My fiance and I enjoy the hell out of playing those games. She's the only thing that keeps my sanity as of late.

So with one semester remaining what am I going to do about this boredom? I signed up for Genetics. I am such a fucking nerd. But I realized I need a challenging course to keep me on my toes throughout a semester. Kinda the same problem I had in high school.

Perhaps I'll get some inspiration soon to write a tasty little rant. I'm sure someone misses my musings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need another entry for the drug beauty pageant too. :) May I humbly suggest the lovely Miss Vitamin D 50,000 u cap?

EC said...

It's time for more musings!