Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pet Peeves for the month


How hard is it to remove the foil after you open a bottle? Seriously, just tear the lil fucker off. It's such a pain in the ass when someone just folds it in and you have a waiter and you can't dump the shit out.

While we're on it, I'm gonna kill the person who's putting empty bottles back on the shelf. Nothing better than going to grab some Lisinopril/HCTZ only to pick up the capped vial and find out its empty. To the jackass who does this (and I know who you are) here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go to your house, find all your condoms and then carefully remove them from the package. Then when you're getting your freak on and you reach for your 'sealed' condoms you'll find them empty. How's that for a cock block.

Then there's the pharmacist who constantly undercuts me. Patient calls in his Trazodone 22 days early tell him no because, now here's the shocker, its 22 days early! Patient asks to speaks to the pharmacist who okay's it 'just this time'. Never mind the fact that he does this every month, but what the hell do I know.

Fuck Phil Collins. We have to listen to light rock at work. No idea why as personally I think we should be listening to some metal or something to keep our asses pumped up, but I digress... Anywho the station we listen to plays, on average, six Phil Collin songs an hour. I know I counted one weekend. The only thing I hate more than Phil Collins is U2. Thank GOD they don't play much U2.

Amerisource can flat out go to hell too. When I order Ibuprofen 800mg Amneal brand, and you confirm that's what I'm getting, I better damn well get Amneal brand Ibu 800mg. No Interpharm, no Par, I want the fucking brand I order. I click No-Sub, and then I'll get Qualitest brand. Retards.

And finally fuck nursing homes/docs who send discharge orders five minutes before close. The pisser is we do the meds for the nursing homes so we know precisely when they leave the facility. They could leave at 8am, but we'll still get the order at 7:55pm. And the one time you don't do them, that's when they actually need them. Typical.

Ok I feel tons better now... oh shit Phil Collins just came on the radio...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regarding Phil Collins, there is a hilarious film called "American Psycho," the best satire on the 1980s I ever saw. Hey, it may even be a good satire on the 2000s. Anyhow, the main character, who is the penultimate, archetypical yuppie, plays Phil Collins as he patronizes prostitutes and commits some bloody murders.

Me, I prefer music that has rhythm, melody, lyrics, and maybe an acoustic guitar. I hate the stuff like Phil Collins that belongs in a retail store because it SOUNDS like processed food.