Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie

What would happen if I were to set one foot inside a McDonald's and then state, in a very loud voice, "I want a Number 2 with a Coke"

No hello, no please, no actually walking up to the counter. Just bellow it out as I walk in the front door. You'd expect to be laughed at, to here people mutter just what the hell his problem is right?

So why in the world do people barely set foot in the pharmacy and scream "I want some Icy-Hot" or "I want my Lisinopril". Do these people not realize that a simple act such as saying "Hello" will greatly speed up the time it takes to get their medications? That a word as simple as "Please" will cause me to point you to the correct aisle instead of having you wonder around aimlessly?

I mean just what in the hell is wrong with people? Oddly enough the lady who did this today works at the gas station across the street. So I think after work I'm gonna take one step into the store and go

" I want a case of Mich Golden Light"

And then not move until she gets it for me. See how she likes that. And she smelled to... kind of like cabbage. Smelly bitches...

No comments: