Saturday, August 8, 2009

Some Tunes for the Weekend

Been a while since I've tossed up some music and since I'm jammin' out today while I thought I'd toss up the newest video from my favorite band.

I am big into the Italian rock band Lacuna Coil. They don't really see a lot of mainstream success over here, which I am perfectly ok with, but they are well known in Europe. I had this particular song stuck in my head for about a week after I bought the album.

Now I realize most people aren't into this type of music, but I'm in a jolly mood and feel like spreading some damn fine music this afternoon.

2 comments:

Michael Guzzo said...

At the beginning of the video it looks like they showed up just in time to celebrate the anniversary of Woodstock. ;-)

Pharmer Jane said...

I have their first two albums, and I often listen to "heaven's a lie" on my iPod. I'm glad to know of someone else who likes this band.