Monday, November 10, 2008

I feel safe!

For those newer readers, or those who just stumbled upon this, the pharmacy I work at has been robbed a couple times since I've been there. Ya know, hostages, Oxy, police, all that jazz. I come into work today after having a three-day mini-vacation and see the following sign posted on our pharmacy door which faces the public:



Cute isn't it? I can already see future events...

Shit-For-Brains #1: Aight, let's go knock of this place and get us our shit
Shit-For-Brains #2: Damn straight, we makin a fuck-load of money tonight
*Both walk in the front door of the pharmacy*
SFB#1: You go around and take the side door while I cover the front
SFB#2: Fo sho...... ah shit man
SFB#1: What is it?
SFB#2: Look at this sign man. Did you know we could get 20 years in prison for doin' this?
SFB#1: No shit? I thought they'd just like tell you not to do it again.
SFB#2: Maybe we shouldn't do this then
SFB#1: You know what, you're right. And maybe we should stop doin' shit like this. Maybe go back to school and start going to church and stuff.
SFB#2: Yeah! That's a great idea! Good thing they put that sign on the door!
SFB#1: No kidding! Now let's ride our unicorns back to our homes and think about what we almost did.


And that is exactly what would happen if you were trippin' on acid when you put up that sign. Are you fucking kidding me? I'll be sure the next time we're robbed I'll point out that sign. Maybe they'll change their mind then.

1 comment:

EC said...

Seriously? No friggin way. This cracks my stuff up. I'm sure that the robber would take the time to stop and read the sign. Oh so leisurely of course. But wait......he probably can't read! Purpose defeated.